Wednesday, December 5, 2007

last 2 weeks of semister

I am really happy with the way I have done in this class. When I first walked into class I just thought it was going to be another boring writing class that all we would do is write papers turn them in and get a final grade. For me this is not the case at all I enjoyed this class allot with the exception of a few things (GPAWS). As I look back I realize that I have become such a better writer. starting with my Pre-write and finishing my papers strong on my final drafts. This class has truly changed my feelings towards writing paper and or writing in general for that matter. I am looking forward to turn in my portfolio on Thursday and then doing a few more things to my GPAWS. I will be very upset with myself if I don't get at least a 3.0 or higher in this not because I think the teacher was out to get me. but, because I have let my self down by not living up to the standards that i set for myself when I started this class.

No comments: