Thursday, November 29, 2007

story

Hi my name is Mac Draft. I am a 25-year-old male that is currently living above a bowling alley. I have been working as an accountant for 5 years now but what most people don’t know I also work at a stripper at a place called Hairy Nuts. I enjoy working at Hairy Nuts I mean the pay is amazing and there are little extra perks that come with being a stripper. One of my favorites is I get to have sex allot. The only down fail is that I am kind of slow and I forget to use proper protection. In which this has lead me to be a father to five beautiful children. I love them all very much and I will continue to do whatever it takes to keep supporting them. I would like to stop stripping when they all get older but I have came to the conclusion that child support needs to be paid. So for now I will continue to strip. I am also a Accountant and my organization skills are amazing, I love wearing my nice suites and ties during the day then switching to my speedo by night. I love the thrill of living a double life. This weekend I get to see one of my kids, Amy, she is four and a half, the youngest of my five children. My mother comes to my home above the bowling alley to watch Amy for the night because my strippers job keeps me out late. Tonight is a Batchloret party one of my faves. This nights is an old ladies nigh at the club and I have t miss it because I have a Batchloret party I have to attend. Old ladies nights at the strip club are my absolute favorite! So, that is definitely a bummer but I am happy because I also love the Batchloret parties. I will go tonight wearing my best speedo! The silky, red, white, and blue American flag one! Oh man I am so excited. It will be a change for me just because I could have some ladies my age there. Who knows maybe I will get lucky again. In that case maybe I should stop by the store and pick up a few extras just to be on the safe side. After I leave the store I start heading towards the party. When all of a sudden a truck comes out of nowhere and smashes my passenenger side of my 1984 ford tempo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

car exotic illinois in rental car panasonic stereo subaru rick wagoner electric car exhaust for fiat jaguar s series